Event Registration and accommodations
Please see our Directions page for information on travel to Sanshin. A volunteer may occasionally be available to offer a ride to or from a nearby shuttle stop; you may send a ride request to our guest manager.
Registration and cancellation policies
- Registration for a given event will open at least 90 days prior to the start date of that event to the extent possible. Registration for genzo-e will open 6 months prior to the start date. Event registrations will not be accepted prior to opening.
- A 30% non-refundable registration fee will apply to all events with fees of $90 or more.
- Online registration ends two weeks prior to genzo-e and one week prior to all other events. After that time, you may inquire whether it is still possible to make arrangements to attend.
- For all events other than genzo-e, you may cancel up to one week prior to the event for a full refund less the 30% registration fee if applicable. After the one week deadline all fees are non-refundable. If Sanshin cancels the event you will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations for genzo-e must be made at least six weeks before the start date in order to receive a full refund less the 30% registration fee. After that time, 50% of event fees are refundable unless the cancellation occurs within 14 days of the start, in which case all fees are non-refundable.
- If events fill, we may keep a waiting list. If space opens, those on the waiting list will be contacted by e-mail or phone as soon as possible. Be aware that openings may not occur in time to allow you to make arrangements to travel to Sanshin and attend.